In this specialized course you will learn to develop and implement organizational strategies focused in the Balanced Score Card methodology. Balanced Score Card focuses companies in the quest for excellence helping them obtain better performance and profitability, as well as companies wishing to improve their competitive advantage compared to the rest of the market.
1. Evolution of the Globalized Automotive Industry
2. “Lean” Overview
3. The 4 Rules
4. Difficulties of new ways of thinking
5. Defining Objectives
6. Defining the Balanced Score Card
7. Balanced Score Card, 1st Level
8. Balanced Score Card, 2nd Level
9. Preventative actions for Balanced Score Card indicators
10. Personnel evaluation based on Balanced Score Card results
Participants will learn:
- The consequences of global competitiveness.
- Strategies of companies with global success.
- How to define objectives so they’re clear and easy to follow up.
- How to “land”, the objectives of the company at all levels.
- Follow up corrective and preventive actions of the Balanced Score Card indicators.
- How to commit to the fulfillment of the Balanced Score Card at all levels.
- Base personnel evaluation on the results of the Balanced Score Card.
Personnel involved in competitive automotive industry companies needing to define, follow up on and guarantee the reaching and surpassing of the organization’s objectives.